- Go sit on the beach, have an afternoon picnic, or take a walk outside at the OSP.
- People-watch while sitting outside sippin on something delish at Macrina Bakery, Bang Bang Cafe, Belltown Pub.
- Margaritas on Mama’s outdoor patio.
- The Market, duh. Grab something, sit on a curb, soak it in. Don’t forget to pick up some spring flowers for your pad.
- BBQ. Where better to get some sun, take in the view and bbq than on the rooftop deck of your building.
- Explore the Belltown Pea Patch.
- Splash around in the water globe at the Needle. Take your kiddos. Pretend like you’re a kiddo.
This is all I can think of right now. Any other ideas?? Yay Spring.